Wednesday 18 July 2012

Ants! Dun go for the trail....get to the root

Ants....how to get rid of them.

About a couple of weeks ago.....ants, the tiny ones started crawling on my kitchen worktop. My wife was tracing the trail and it led to multiple "suspected" corners....

Insecticide spray was used. Great, the ants would disappear for 1 day. Then it cam back again....arrrgh.

Finally, after a prayer, I got the prompting in my heart to use ant bait instead. I seemed to remember buying 1 long strip before that had a couple of capsules. After some digging at the storage boxes, I found 1 capsule left.

I sprinkled the bait sparingly along the trail where the ants were seem to be crawling.....then went to bed.

Its been a few days now....no more ants. Yippee.....indeed the chinese idiom is correct "chop grass rid root". Better to get rid of the ant colony than to get rid of the ant trail.


The silent ant destroyer Golden Hammer (Prime supermarket sells it for $2.10 but I bought mine at a hardware shop for $2.50)





No comments:

Post a Comment