Thursday 2 August 2012

Plumbing - changing stop cock ball valve

This is not the first time that I have had to do this.....the plumber that installed my plumbing used really lousy materials. In the last 2 years, I have had to change numerous stop cock ball valves in my toilets....

2 days back, my wife told me that the toilet is leaking.....and it is coming from a joint. Such comments can be a bit frightening cos you never know what is the cause of it.

When she pointed to the pipe joint that connects to the inlet of the toilet bowl, the picture became clearer. Oh no, not again!!!!

Went to the hardware shop, paid $4.20 and replace it in the evening. Previously, I used to have leakages after replacing it, this round it was perfect. That was because I said a prayer before I started work....Thank you Jesus!


2 comments:

  1. 2 days back, my wife told me that the toilet is leaking.....and it is coming from a joint. Such comments can be a bit frightening cos you never know what is the cause of it. Anix Valves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heartlander DIY,

    Of course you will not be perfect on the first fix. You will need to see the best solutions for leaking after a several fix. But anyway good for you you have fix it in second attempt.

    I hope you can read the comment of Richard above. He post a spam message copying your content.
    Air Controllers Blog

    ReplyDelete